Master a clean and clear skin with the Closure Skin Bundle that contains two distinguished products: liposomal Altrient C and liposomal Alpha Lipoic Acid.
This brilliant combination is ideal for people who tend to develop skin spots, enlarged pores and redness. Both liposomal nutrients are key antioxidants that help calm inflamed and clogged pores, while also working towards a refined skin.
Liposomal Vitamin C is a key antioxidant agent that protects the skin from oxidative stress damages, generated by pollution, UV and smoking; while also enhancing collagen production and ameliorating widen pores.
- Tight skin pores are snuggly supported by firm collagen and plenty of elastin. There are numerous clinical studies linking vitamin C as essential for building and maintaining a strong collagen network, making liposomal vitamin C a true skin hero.
- Collagen makes up 80% of the dry weight of the skin and provides structure, strength, and stiffness to the skin.
- Vitamin C is required for collagen formation, a structural protein which forms a network to accommodate elastin.
- Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative stress generated by UV and pollutants which attack collagen and widen pores.
- Study shows that decrease in skin elasticity correlates with enlarged facial pore development
Liposomal Alpha Lipoic Acid is a renowned nutrient that helps protect from skin ageing ravages produced by free radicals, by exerting a protective and preserving action on collagen and addressing inflammatory markers.
- ALA helps protect cells against oxidative stress caused by skin ageing free radicals from UV and environmental pollutants. Most antioxidants are limited by being water-soluble or fat-soluble, ALA is both, so it works in every cell and area of the body.
- Research shows ALA recharges vital antioxidants needed to fight free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) which destroy collagen.
- R-ALA is the only natural form and has higher absorption and bioactivity and optimised effectiveness compared to the synthetic ‘S’ form.
- Glutathione is the master defence nutrient of the body used to mop up free radicals and ALA supports the body’s production of glutathione.
- Studies show ALA may help address inflammatory markers tumour necrosis factor-alpha, C-reactive protein and Interleukin-6, often associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
Discover the other skin personalities here!